You'll also need
- Internet access to use our FREE online Photo Cropper to resize and crop your photos - the Medium Square shape is free, and the Medium Circle is the same size so you can crop to a square, then cut or punch it out into a circle shape
- Digital images and an inkjet printer
- Clear tape, or Amazing Tape, or Resin Tape to hold your bendy shapes while they finish hardening
- Wire - I use 16-20 gauge for these rings, any thinner and it won't be comfortable
- Sharp scissors
- Pliers, wire snippers
- Paper towels
- Piece of scrap wood to protect your surface while drilling
These can be cast in any shape. The peacock ring was cast in the rectangle molds, the others in the circles.
You can also make bendy resin bracelets using larger molds or with the Doming Technique. For these you'll print on Clear Photo Film if you want clear pieces, and you'll need Jewelry Findings and cord (elastic with beads or leather), to turn them into bracelets.
Here's a link to a video you can follow to bend your resin into bracelet shapes.